Small pieces, loosely joined. Some of my favorite links of the week found on twitter and elsewhere.
- Some thoughts on Biking (in Taiwan). Michael Turton’s excellent article on what biking means to him.
- Biking Weekend: Biking in Taiwan
- One Taiwanese Would Kiss All of Paris
- Cultural and Art Map of Bangkok
- Parc Paragon takes on new colours for the next fortnight, evolving into a hip vodka bar as darkness falls. Leave it to Siam Paragon to come up with something more exclusive, expensive, and hip than your typical beer garden.
- How to Choose the Right Collaboration Software. Although e-mail remains the primary method of office communication, businesses are increasingly turning to programs designed specifically for office collaboration.
- 45 Basecamp Alternatives. More extensive than my own 12 alternatives to Basecamp.
From the Popwuping archives:
- A Few Tips for Managing Interruptions
- Disconnecting from Distraction
- 5 Felt Cases To Keep Your Laptop Warm — it’s getting cold out!
- 5 Messenger Bags For Your Urban Adventures
- Top 10 Carry-on Bags
- Why Mandarin for our children
Please check out Careerbags if you are looking for business cases, laptop bags, handbags, and travel accessories. Ellen Hart, the President of Careerbags, has been involved in designing and marketing business cases for women since 1990, so she knows her stuff.