Twitter is becoming my new discovery tool. Here’s a list of some of the interesting reading I have found via Twitter (@PopWuping).
- How A Year With The iPhone Changed My Life
The biggest difference between the iPhone and previous mobile devices I’ve owned — Palm Treo, Dell Axim, Palm V, various Sony Ericsson and Nokia cellphones — is the sheer amount of time I spend using it: At least a few hours a day, Monday through Sunday.
- 10 iPhone Accessories We’d Love To Have
- For Uganda’s poor, a cellular connection
- Taiwan cracking down on fake Chinese phones
- Child Asks BlackBerry Execs for Kid-Friendly Smartphone – it’s sad, not cute.
- Interesting research on how social media “mirror and magnify” our real-life social divisions – Many of us would like to believe the Internet is a force for unity, but Danah Boyd, a social media researcher at Microsoft Research New England and a fellow at Harvard Law School’s Berkman Center for Internet and Society, thinks we’re deceiving ourselves.